Selasa, 23 Februari 2016

Laughing In a Haunted House

A haunted house is a house or other building often perceived as being inhabited by disembodied spirits of the deceased who may have been former residents or were familiar with the property.

Do you think that i visited a real haunted house? No! I visited the commercial one. It was on Jogja City Mall (JCM). I visited there with some of my friends (Kaskar, Hanik, Vico and Citra). Actually, Citra is really afraid of ghosts and creepy things. Hanik is afraid of Kuntilanak (Indonesian ghost girl). Why did Citra and Hanik still wanted to visit there? Because they were so curious. They wanted me to accompany them because they thought that I’m the brave one.

When we got there, I was excited and really curious. We bought some tickets and then waited for our turn to entered the commercial haunted house. We walked in a straight line form.

This is our line up :
1.    Me
2.    Hanik
3.    Kaskar
4.    Citra
5.    Vico
6.    A couple ( I didn’t know their name)

It meant I led their way, it was an honor for me to led them. Citra seemed so frustrated, she actually didn’t want to enter the haunted house and I was laughing so hard while saw her face. I’m so sorry Citra!

It was time for our turn. Inside of the haunted house was so dark and there was so many creepy sounds. You know what? Every we entered the rooms I said, “ Annyeong Haseyo” (Korean word that means “hello” in English) and I almost laughed in every creepy situation, when I saw the ghosts , and when I heard ghosts’ voice, and when  I heard all of my friends screamed. You think that I’m crazy? Maybe yes!

Finally we got out from the haunted house. All of my friends were sweating and tired, while I was laughing so hard. I thought it was fun. I asked Citra, “are you afraid of ghosts inside of the haunted house?”. She answered, “No! Because I closed my eyes while we were in the haunted house".

The lessons from my experience is if you were afraid of something (ghosts or some things) you have to challenge yourself to face your phobia(s) so you won’t be afraid of your phobia(s), but if you’re not brave enough do not force yourself to do so.


*source(s) : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haunted_house

1 komentar: